Friday, February 25, 2011

Haiku Gallery #1 -Beauty of Love

Haiku Gallery
LOVE
Beauty of Spring

And here I stand
Amidst the beauty of spring
Here waiting for you

I Live for You

This may seem obscene
But I still live for you
I will see you soon

Love For You

The seasons change
As all living things here die
My love still won’t die

Hope For Spring

If I didn’t give up
I could still have hope for spring
For you are my spring

Bonds

And each time we meet
Our bond grows strong day by day
Something that would last

Time to Smile

As the sun rises
I take a look on your face
Time for me to smile

In the Dark

I stand in the dark
Awaiting for light to come
Then you came along

Explanation: So in a nutshell, all of my haikus are about love. I have this deep respect to this emotion called, love. Mainly because I’ve been through it, I experienced it both good and bad stuff. And in case you haven’t noticed most of these haikus are like I’m waiting for someone, well I am. You see when you are single (and ready to mingle) and your surrounded by other couples sharing love, you get this feeling that you miss it. These haiku’s can be used in many situations, whether you are in love and you want to give this to your girl/boy. Or when you really like someone and you don’t know if they like you back, but still you wont give up on them. And even if they don’t like you back, you still have a feeling that whenever your around that special someone, your whole world is complete. And somehow I make these haiku’s way in-to-deep for my age,, but I’m fine with it. As a teenager we teenagers go through a process, with an explosion of feelings and when your grown up you’ll look back and take a laugh from what you’ve been through. Making these haikus and poems its just a way of releasing some of these feelings


No comments:

Post a Comment