Friday, February 25, 2011

Freestyle Poems Gallery #1 -This Feeling Called Love

Waiting (Gallery Highlight)

I actually have feelings for you
Its not your looks
Its not the grades that you get
Its because of you and only you

But I know I can't have you
Because I know you wont feel the same
I know that you like someone else
And as much as it breaks my heart

If I really care about you
I must set you free
Thats what I have to do
Knowing that you won't be mine

But even through raging waters
I will stand by you
And I shall not falter
Because for you, I will stay strong

And when you change your mind
Know that I'll always be here
I will be here waiting
Ready whenever you need me

I'm not mad that you don't notice me
Nor am I sad
For when your happy, I'm happy
And I love you enough to do just that

And my reason for doing this
I too do not know
Because I'm simply following my heart
And I want you to know that this comes solely from my heart

Your smile lights up my face
You laugh softens my heart
Your jokes make me laugh
In my eyes you are absolute perfection

Just sitting beside you
Brightens up my day
And when you speak to me
It brings joy to my life

But you have feelings for someone
And I don't think that someone knows
But I will not falter
Knowing that a chance with you awaits



This Feeling Called Love

Theres this feeling that everyone has
That mysterious feeling is called love
But whether your right or wrong it still hurts either way
Emotions and nerves fly out, and I don't know what to say
But when I'm with you, anything can be possible
I want to say that I think your perfect
And for all the ways that you are, I know your worth it
I just love the way you are right now
Like flowers, together we shall grow
And I know this life without you, is crazy
And also unpredictable maybe
But I just want to cherish the moment
The very moment that we have now
Hoping that it would last forever
Like two stars shining together in space
And I have love to thank for its grace


Explanation: So this gallery has a gallery highlight, which I will try to put on in more of my upcoming galleries. So the poem called "Waiting" is a poem I made long ago. It tells a story of when you are in a situation teens like me refer to as a "crush". But something about this poem just seems pure to me, although it may seem unclear what the future holds, I still won't give up and stand tall. It has the merits of strength, courage, endurance and...love. Most people my age will most likely have a crush like me. So while I was sitting in class, these words just came to me. And for my inspiration, well....I just had to look at her thats all....

And the poem "This Feeling Called Love" has a much more simpler situation. It has this aura of simplicity and you just enjoy what life is. It tells a story when you are together and you are happy, and you have love to thank for that. And it also tells a glimpse of the ups and downs of a relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment